Koi-Fly Creative is a certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBENC) offering high quality video, photography, and carefully crafted narratives that incorporate strategic marketing development. We have created video content and nationally recognized TV commercials for global brands, savvy start-ups, and both boutique and internationally renowned advertising agencies. We’re makers at heart, always collaborating to bring our client partners ideas that are on brand and on schedule.
• Part-Time or Full-time Contract Role (30-40 hours/week long term to potential full time hire)
• Bachelor's (Preferred)
• Graphic Design: 2-5 years (Preferred)
• Adobe Illustrator: 2-5 years (Preferred)
• Adobe Photoshop: 2-5 years (Preferred)
• Adobe InDesign: 2-5 years (Preferred)
This position will span the Marketing, Production and New Business units at Koi-Fly:
• For the Marketing Business Unit the Digital Graphic Designer will be responsible for helping to create and manage thumb-stopping social media content for Koi-Fly’s brand as well as multiple clients.
• For the Production Business Unit the Digital Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating mind-blowing graphics for live stream backgrounds and various client branding graphic designs applied to video projects.
• For the New Business team, the Digital Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating gorgeous branded Keynote presentations.
The Digital Graphic Designer must be proficient with graphic design applications such as Adobe Creative Suite. Web design skills are a plus.
• Advanced skills in Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design
• Deep Social Media (Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, LinkedIn) content creation, planning and management experience
• Concepting + Brainstorming Skills
• Digital and Video Graphics and Branding
• Bonus: proficient artist, photographer or videographer
• Bonus: web design experience
Job Type: 30 - 40 hours/week - Work in-house @Koi-Fly HQ or remotely (working in house at least a few days a week is preferred)
Koi-Fly prides itself on strong core values. We hire with these values as our cornerstones:
• Integrity First
• Be Kind, Fun and Hustle to Get it Done
• Positively Embrace the Challenge
• Elevate Creative Through Thoughtful Collaboration
• Listen, Learn and Serve with Gratitude
• Driven to Deliver Damn Good Work
We are an agile and nimble boutique agency. Each individual on the team is a crucial pillar of the organization. Therefore, a new hire’s personality and principles must be a perfect fit in order to join the team. We will spend time getting to know each other with multiple interviews.
The Digital Graphic Designer will create designs that engage, attract and sell. The ideal Digital Graphic Designer will develop or acquire images used in a variety of creative projects, including advertisements, video graphics packages, corporate identity, presentations, websites and all forms of social media.
The Digital Graphic Designer will be responsible for independent design creation, layout and formatting, creative brainstorming around design and target audience appeal. Designs may integrate typographic, photographic, illustrative and other elements. Must have a strong sense of concept development, in addition to communication, research, problem-solving and presentation skills.
The Digital Graphic Designer should be able to collaborate easily with teams to plan, analyze, organize and execute assigned projects efficiently.The Digital Graphic Designer will be comfortable with juggling multiple projects simultaneously - some of them with quick turnaround necessary.
• Adobe Creative Suite (CS)
• Apple Products
• In Design
• Asana - Project Management Software
• Cover letter stating which of the Koi-Fly values embodies you most
Sent via email to email@example.com.