Koi-Fly Creative is a story-driven collaborative content studio and marketing partner focusing on branded content, social media videos, and website content. We are looking to hire a freelance Cinematographer. The right individual will have experience with shooting in both domestic and international locations. Tasks will include location scouting, support in the pre-production process where needed, collaborating with the Koi-Fly team on shot lists, shooting interviews and creative b-roll, gear prepping, and directing additional camera crew.
- 5+ year of experience as a cinematographer for videos that appeal to wide audiences
- Strong experience shooting on the RED Scarlet Dragon & Sony A7s
- Must have experience working directly with clients
- Lighting kit and camera support gear is a plus
- Ability to follow a shot list and improvise better shots when available
- Quickly and efficiently setup shots and camera settings
- This individual must be calm under pressure and possess a strong collaborative spirit
- Ability to collaborate with a team
- Setup and light interviews using lights and/or natural light
- Have a firm understanding of shot composition and using creative angles
- Must be willing to work in our West Chester, PA office
- Highly creative
- Ability to see a project through Post Production if necessary
Additional Information about Koi-Fly Creative
Koi-Fly Creative is a collaborative content studio that helps you connect with your clients’ audiences through powerful strategy and captivating visuals. We offer a new breed of digital storytelling that breaks the mold with a fresh perspective and greater authenticity. This inspires engagement, evokes emotion, and propels action with a customized content collection.
Koi-Fly Creative has years of worldwide experience including Infiniti, Similac, International Rescue Committee, Boston Magazine, Philly Magazine, Bravo Group, Ripe Beverages, MTV, MTV2, VH-1, Nickelodeon, Lifetime, TLC, Travel Channel, Food Network, National Geographic, PBS, and The Mishawaka Amphitheatre.
Koi-Fly Creative also consistently works to pair influencers, such as Streets Department and The Motherchic, with brands interested in influencer marketing.