Koi-Fly Creative is a boutique production firm with deep strategic marketing capabilities. Based just outside of Philadelphia, Koi-Fly employs experienced and award winning in-house talent including Directors, Cinematographers, Production Management, Editors and Marketing Strategists. Koi-Fly Creative is a certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBENC) offering high quality video, photography and carefully crafted narratives that incorporate strategic marketing development. The firm has created nationally recognized TV commercials for global brands and worked with savvy startups alike.
What is our Mission?
Our mission is to inspire – to reveal the soul behind every brand we work with. To always tackle every creative project with joy, collaboration, and grit.
Who do we Hire?
Before we look at your skill set, we look for people with the following characteristics :
- Hunger to Learn
- Ability to thrive in a fast-changing start-up environment
To apply, please provide the following:
Send your resume and cover letter as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5+ year of experience as a cinematographer for videos that appeal to wide audiences
- Strong experience shooting on the RED Scarlet Dragon & Sony A7s
- Must have experience working directly with clients
- Lighting kit and camera support gear is a plus
- Ability to follow a shot list and improvise better shots when available
- Quickly and efficiently setup shots and camera settings
- This individual must be calm under pressure and possess a strong collaborative spirit
- Ability to collaborate with a team
- Setup and light interviews using lights and/or natural light
- Have a firm understanding of shot composition and using creative angles
- Must be willing to work in our West Chester, PA office
- Highly creative
- Ability to see a project through Post Production if necessary
Additional Information about Koi-Fly Creative
Koi-Fly Creative helps you connect with your clients’ audiences through powerful strategy and captivating visuals. We offer a new breed of digital storytelling that breaks the mold with a fresh perspective and greater authenticity. This inspires engagement, evokes emotion, and propels action with a customized content collection.
Koi-Fly Creative has years of worldwide experience including Infiniti, Similac, International Rescue Committee, Boston Magazine, Philly Magazine, Bravo Group, Ripe Beverages, MTV, MTV2, VH-1, Nickelodeon, Lifetime, TLC, Travel Channel, Food Network, National Geographic, PBS, and The Mishawaka Amphitheatre.
Koi-Fly Creative also consistently works to pair influencers, such as Streets Department and The Motherchic, with brands interested in influencer marketing.