Koi-Fly Creative is a boutique production firm with deep strategic marketing capabilities. Based just outside of Philadelphia, Koi-Fly employs experienced and award winning in-house talent including Directors, Cinematographers, Production Management, Editors and Marketing Strategists. Koi-Fly Creative is a certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBENC) offering high quality video, photography and carefully crafted narratives that incorporate strategic marketing development. The firm has created nationally recognized TV commercials for global brands and worked with savvy startups alike. We are looking to hire an eager and hardworking Digital Marketing Coordinator.
What is our Mission?
Our mission is to inspire – to reveal the soul behind every brand we work with. To always tackle every creative project with joy, collaboration, and grit.
Who do we Hire?
Before we look at your skill set, we look for people with the following characteristics :
- Hunger to Learn
- Ability to thrive in a fast-changing start-up environment
To apply, please provide the following:
Send your resume and cover letter as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Marketing Coordinator Job Requirements
Reporting to the Lead Marketing Strategist, the Digital Marketing Coordinator provides strategic and tactical execution of several key digital marketing initiatives for Koi-Fly Creative and its clients.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Google Ads – Includes knowledge of Negative Keywords, Match-Types, Strategic Bid-Adjustments, Search & Display Ad Copywriting, etc…
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – On-Page, Off-Page & Local SEO
- Keyword and Trend Research
- Organic and Paid Social Media Activity
- Content Management for Website (editing copy and images in accordance with brand guidelines and posting)
- Image database management (including occasional digital photography)
- Landing Page Design & Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Copywriting (Ads, Call-to-Actions, Landing Pages, Social Media Posts)
- High-level strategic thinking for creating a campaign strategy
- Problem Solving Abilities – Coming up with ways to improve campaign results each month, deciding on split-test winners.
- Detail Orientation
- Team Player – Willing to step in and help a team member
- High-levels of positivity
Experience with the following is Preferred:
- SEM Rush
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Lightroom
- Adobe Premier
BA/BS and 1-3 years related job experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Exceptional writing, editing, and digital marketing and SEO skills are required. Must be collaborative, creative, and possess a strong work ethic.
Additional Information about Koi-Fly Creative
Koi-Fly Creative helps you connect with your clients’ audiences through powerful strategy and captivating visuals. We offer a new breed of digital storytelling that breaks the mold with a fresh perspective and greater authenticity. This inspires engagement, evokes emotion, and propels action with a customized content collection.
Koi-Fly Creative has years of worldwide experience including Infiniti, Similac, International Rescue Committee, Boston Magazine, Philly Magazine, Bravo Group, Ripe Beverages, MTV, MTV2, VH-1, Nickelodeon, Lifetime, TLC, Travel Channel, Food Network, National Geographic, PBS, and The Mishawaka Amphitheatre.
Koi-Fly Creative also consistently works to pair influencers, such as Streets Department and The Motherchic, with brands interested in influencer marketing.