Koi-Fly Creative is a story-driven collaborative content studio and marketing partner focusing on branded content, social media videos, and website content. We are looking to hire an eager and hardworking Marketing Assistant.
The responsibilities would include:
- Marketing assistant will support marketing managers and executives on internal and client projects such as developing sales strategies, marketing campaigns, social media campaigns and on collecting and interpreting marketing analytics.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
- Assist in stakeholder interviews
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- Solid understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- High School diploma; BSc in Communications, Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage
Skills preferred but not required:
Experience with the following:
- Campaign Monitor
- YouTube Optimization
- Vimeo Optimization
Additional Information about Koi-Fly Creative
Koi-Fly Creative is a collaborative content studio that helps you connect with your clients’ audiences through powerful strategy and captivating visuals. We offer a new breed of digital storytelling that breaks the mold with a fresh perspective and greater authenticity. This inspires engagement, evokes emotion, and propels action with a customized content collection.
Koi-Fly Creative has years of worldwide experience including Infiniti, Similac, International Rescue Committee, Boston Magazine, Philly Magazine, Bravo Group, Ripe Beverages, MTV, MTV2, VH-1, Nickelodeon, Lifetime, TLC, Travel Channel, Food Network, National Geographic, PBS, and The Mishawaka Amphitheatre.
Koi-Fly Creative also consistently works to pair influencers, such as Streets Department and The Motherchic, with brands interested in influencer marketing.