Koi-Fly Creative is a story-driven collaborative content studio and marketing partner focusing on branded content, social media videos, and website content. We are looking to hire a hardworking and eager Production and Development Intern.
Please provide the following:
Please send your resume as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- College attending or attended, as well as your degree
- Home location
- If you own a car
- A brief statement (2-3 sentences) explaining what you hope to gain from this experience.
- A brief description (2-3 sentences) describing your best skill-set and what you believe you have to offer a production company
- Task: Choose an online video that is meaningful to you and demonstrates both high production quality and a fantastic story. Pretend you are the director of this video which is about to release. Write a short Facebook Post announcing the video’s world online release. Be sure to include video URL.
The responsibilities would include:
- Working closely with our Development Team
- Editing stringouts of both field footage and content downloaded from Internet
- Researching for Project Development
- Outreach to Influencers and enticing them to work with us
- Working as a Production Assistant during shoots
- Handling Appearance Releases, Location Permits, etc.
- Gathering research and images to prepare pitch decks
- Pitching new ideas
- Have the potential to deliver videos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Experience with editing and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
- Supporting the Director of Development
- Must be motivated, courageous, creative, decisive, caring, passionate, eager to learn, and driven
- Resourceful and comfortable with outreach
- Adept at using Pages or Keynote to put together visually interesting pitch decks
- Ability to operate a DSLR camera and gather footage solo
Additional Information about Koi-Fly Creative
Koi-Fly Creative is a collaborative content studio that helps you connect with your clients’ audiences through powerful strategy and captivating visuals. We offer a new breed of digital storytelling that breaks the mold with a fresh perspective and greater authenticity. This inspires engagement, evokes emotion, and propels action with a customized content collection.
Koi-Fly Creative has years of worldwide experience including Infiniti, Similac, International Rescue Committee, Boston Magazine, Philly Magazine, Bravo Group, Ripe Beverages, MTV, MTV2, VH-1, Nickelodeon, Lifetime, TLC, Travel Channel, Food Network, National Geographic, PBS, and The Mishawaka Amphitheatre.
Koi-Fly Creative also consistently works to pair influencers, such as Streets Department and The Motherchic, with brands interested in influencer marketing.