Koi-Fly Creative is a story-driven collaborative content studio and marketing partner focusing on branded content, social media videos, and website content. We are looking to hire an eager and hardworking Production Intern.
Please provide the following:
Please send your resume as an attachment to email@example.com.
- College attending or attended, as well as your degree
- Home location
- If you own a car
- A brief statement (2-3 sentences) explaining what you hope to gain from this experience.
- A brief description (2-3 sentences) describing your best skill-set and what you believe you have to offer a production company
- Task: Choose an online video that is meaningful to you and demonstrates both high production quality and a fantastic story. Pretend you are the director of this video which is about to release. Write a short Facebook Post announcing the video’s world online release. Be sure to include video URL.
The responsibilities would include:
- Working closely with our Producers
- Assist in post-production media management and editing for internal jobs
- Working as a Production Assistant during shoots
- Handling Appearance Releases, Location Permits, Expense Reports, etc.
- Researching for Project Development
- Behind the Scenes Photography and Graphic Design
- Have the potential to deliver videos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Experience with editing and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
- Supporting the Director of Photography and Producers in all aspects of pre-production, production, and post-production.
- Must be motivated, courageous, creative, decisive, caring, passionate, eager to learn, and driven.
Skills preferred but not required:
Experience with the following:
- Campaign Monitor
- YouTube Optimization
- Vimeo Optimization
All undergraduates and recent graduates pursuing a career in the communication industry are welcomed to apply. However, we are specifically interested in Film and Communications majors.
Additional Information about Koi-Fly Creative
Koi-Fly Creative is a collaborative content studio that helps you connect with your clients’ audiences through powerful strategy and captivating visuals. We offer a new breed of digital storytelling that breaks the mold with a fresh perspective and greater authenticity. This inspires engagement, evokes emotion, and propels action with a customized content collection.
Koi-Fly Creative has years of worldwide experience including Infiniti, Similac, International Rescue Committee, Boston Magazine, Philly Magazine, Bravo Group, Ripe Beverages, MTV, MTV2, VH-1, Nickelodeon, Lifetime, TLC, Travel Channel, Food Network, National Geographic, PBS, and The Mishawaka Amphitheatre.
Koi-Fly Creative also consistently works to pair influencers, such as Streets Department and The Motherchic, with brands interested in influencer marketing.