Project Manager: Videos, Commercials + Live Stream Events
Koi-Fly Creative is a boutique production firm with deep strategic marketing capabilities. Based just outside of Philadelphia, Koi-Fly employs experienced and award winning in-house talent including Directors, Cinematographers, Production Management, Editors and Marketing Strategists.
Koi-Fly Creative is a certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBENC) offering high quality video, photography and carefully crafted narratives that incorporate strategic marketing development. The firm has created content and nationally recognized TV commercials for global brands, savvy start-ups and both boutique and internationally renowned advertising agencies.
We are searching for a Project Manager- Video/Live Stream with preferably 2+ years of successful project management experience to help with client videos and live streamed events from inception to delivery. Skill in writing new business proposals would be a bonus. The right person will be extremely organized and adept in all things project management. He or she should demonstrate ease in juggling multiple projects simultaneously with a smile.
Who do we Hire?
To apply for this role you would need to live by the Koi-Fly Creative Core Values:
Integrity Comes First
Be Kind, Fun and Hustle to Get it Done
Positively Embrace the Challenge
Elevate Creative through Thoughtful Collaboration
Listen, Learn, and Serve with Gratitude
Driven to Deliver Damn Good Work
To apply, please provide the following:
Send your resume and cover letter as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are in search of a Project Manager with 2 years of experience to manage client video and live stream projects from inception to delivery, and write new business proposals.
- Work with other project managers and creative team members to define the scope of work
- Work with Director of PM to manage creative team’s schedules, including scheduling internal regroups and check-ins
- Assist in management, planning, execution, and delivery of videos, audio spots, and events
- Ensuring all projects are completed on time and within budget
- Develop and maintain all project deliverables
- Manage and control project scope and control process
- Use PM software tool Asana to track overall progress
- Act as client point of contact for delivery
- Ability to empower and guide the Creative Team
- High client-satisfaction skills with commitment to quality
- Ability to support multiple teams/assignments
- Senior professional-level teamwork skills
- Senior professional-level communication skills
- Senior professional-level ability to influence outcomes and deliver customer value and business results
- Academic – Four-year bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience with project management at a creative agency
- Experience with video production is ideal
- Experience with project management and communication tools: Asana, Trello, Slack
- Experience with time tracking
We are looking for someone who is calm under pressure, friendly, communicative and proactive in offering suggestions. Full time compensation will be determined during the hiring process.
Additional Information about Koi-Fly Creative
Koi-Fly Creative connects clients with their audiences through powerful strategy, captivating visuals and live streamed events. We offer a new breed of digital storytelling that breaks the mold with a fresh perspective and greater authenticity. This inspires engagement, evokes emotion, and propels action with a customized content collection.
Koi-Fly Creative has years of worldwide TV, Documentary storytelling, and digital video experience including Ford, Infiniti, Signet (Jared, Piercing Pagoda, Zales, Kay) Similac, Verizon, Weston, International Rescue Committee, Boston Magazine, Philly Magazine, Bravo Group, Ripe Beverages, MTV, MTV2, VH-1, Nickelodeon, Lifetime, TLC, Travel Channel, Food Network, National Geographic, PBS, and The Mishawaka Amphitheatre.